While I was on roll today I figured I might as well blog about these social network apps that are out there. Is anyone else out there feeling like a piece of meat on the Friends for Sale or Hotties apps? lmao.
I feel like I have been passed around more times than a slutty cheerleader with a horny football team. Is this kind of like modern day slave trading? For all I know I could be owned by some guy from a country that I've never heard of by the end of the day. Kind of like those countries that pop out at you on the Olympics during the opening ceremonies and you've never heard of them much less know where the heck they are! If someone is worth $1,000,000 does that make them Blog-o-liscous or should I say App-o-liscous?
All joking aside, let's not forget that fun is fun but we shouldn't be measured by who buys who or how hot we think people are. It's important to put these things in perspective and not let them ruin relationships. Yes, I have heard of that happening. People tend to induce drama by this type of thing and I have heard of several stories where people try to ruin it for others.
I guess what I am trying to say is....Don't measure friendship, love, or any other type of relationship by an application. Think before you buy and remember that fun is fun and don't let facebook or any other thing on the internet measure who you are or let it ruin your relationships. In the meantime, be careful not to get bitten by the facebook vampire application! ;o)